Monday, February 18, 2013

We're Expecting Twins!

I haven't blogged in awhile, but for those of you that do not know, we are expecting twin baby girls this April. We started working on their nursery about a month ago and we are finally finished! 
The color scheme for the nursery is white, mint green, gold and soft peach. I thought I would share some photos of it because I am so in love with the way it turned out.. It is so peaceful and tranquil ( for now) that I can just sit in there for hours... 



Myself in the nursery 32 weeks with twins :) 





Decorative Pillows I made from an old tablecloth for the girls. 





Vintage Chandelier I picked up at an Estate Sale.  Everything in the nursery was picked up at an estate sale or Auction except the cribs and mattresses. 


Dresser BEFORE 


AFTER 






4 comments:

Unknown said...

Absolutely the most gorgeous room. Your girls are so lucky... Enjoy every moment in that room many memories will be made in there. And it looks so peaceful you could spend a lot of time in there.

Cassy said...

Thank you so much Amie! I can't wait until they're here :) XOXO

Maya's Curls said...

You are so talented Cassy!!! It's absolutely stunning!!!

Unknown said...

I love this! Where did you find the peach fabric for the pillows? It looks like the exact shade I'm looking for! Peach is tough to find!

xoxo