Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Meet My Puppies

When I'm not working or on a treasure hunt, you can find me playing with my puppies. They are a HUGE part of my life. I grew up on a farm with every farm animal you can think of (besides a cow), and I believe that is why I have such a big heart when it comes to animals. I love taking them just about everywhere I can.

The first photo is of my Chloe.
My boyfriend and I adopted her about 8 months ago from a shelter. She just recently turned one. She is spoiled and a handful but very sweet. She also very obedient and we are currently working on getting her to say "I love you". She's almost there.

This little nugget is my Tucker. We just found him on the streets about 3 months ago. We had just adopted Chloe and we already had Max (our other dog) so we we'rent looking into taking a third dog in. I took him to the vet to see if he was chipped, but no luck. I searched and searched the internet to see if he was missing, no luck. After a few days of searching, I knew Tucker was going to be part of our family. I mean look at that face. In all honestly I think when I first found him I kinds hoped I'd get to keep him :)

This is my Max. My first and oldest dog I got on my own. He is my boy. I got him from a friend when he was 6 weeks old and he has grown to be such a loyal companion. He loves all dogs and has welcome every dog we've brought into this house with open paws. I love them all so very much <3

We just celebrated Max's 3rd birthday this past August. Ice cream puppy party!
Max's birth date 08/08/08 That's and easy one to remember.

No comments: